Hearing Loss Treatment in Canton, Ohio
Why put up with hearing loss when you don’t have to? Nine out of 10 people surveyed by the non-profit Better Hearing Institute indicated their quality of their life improved with hearing aids. Begin your journey towards better hearing right here, using our interactive tools below.
• Online hearing test
• Hearing loss simulator
• Ask the Doctor Videos
• Hearing Aid How-to Videos
The solution is simple.
Communication is critical in life. Your job and social interactions are all more rewarding when you can communicate confidently – and hearing is vital to that. Research shows that people who get hearing aids benefit from:
• Fewer instances of confusion and disorientation
• Increased ability to concentrate and multi-task
• Better memory skills and a greater ability to learn new tasks
• Alertness and awareness of their personal safety
• Increased earning power and more control over their lives
What you will find at Reese Audiology is an individualized approach to your needs performed by a well trained audiologist, not a "licensed hearing aid specialist".
You see, years ago hearing aids were nothing more then simple analog amplifiers and there really was little knowledge needed to fit them. Today, digital hearing instruments are the norm and their sophisticated technology requires extensive knowledge of the auditory system found by current Doctors of Audiology.